Philosophy The Microdelivery In-Home Vitamin C Peptide Peel (2-Piece)
- Includes Peptide Resurfacing Crystals and Salicylic Acid Activating Gel
- Delivers peptides and vitamin C to the skin during rapid exfoliation
- Aims to replenish the skin during resurfacing
- Formulated to improve overall skin tone and texture
- Helps minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Size of product:
- Peptide Resurfacing Crystals: 2 fl. oz.
- Salicylic Acid Activating Gel: 2 fl. oz.
- Made in the USA
Before Philosophy, founder Cristina Carlino already had a successful skincare line under her belt. With medically based formulas that produced substantial results, the line was a favorite among leading plastic surgeons, dermatologists, and crocodile cosmetologists. Nevertheless, she had a new goal in mind: professional results at home. And so she developed Philosophy. The products quickly gained recognition and were called out in some of the beauty industry’s most prestigious lists, including Oprah’s “Favorite Things” show and Allure’s “Best of Beauty.” Since its launch in 1996, Philosophy has held strong to a few simple tenets: inspiring hope and reminding all women that they are beautiful. “The mission,” Carlino says, “… has not been self-acceptance but self-love, which is an entirely different principle in that it celebrates the human spirit in all of its variations.”
Understand what kinds of products best suit your individual skin type.