Timbuktu Gold Cotton and Poly Recycled Sari Set of 4 Placemats
Our Timbuktu placemat has an almost indescribably beauty. It is hand-stitched in India and contains all the beauty and authenticity of a handcrafted item. This placemat is also exceedingly distinctive because it is handmade by recycling wedding saris sewn into a patchwork design and intricately hand embroidered with a delicate gold floral and geometric design. Each placemat in this set of 4 is unique and exceptional. No two pieces are identical. They are 13 inches by 19 inches with a cotton border and a sold cotton backing.
- Made of 60% cotton and 40% poly
- Hand-stitched in India
- This item is green it is composed of recycled materials
- These pieces are so distinctive as Wedding saris are sewn into a patchwork design and intricately hand embroidered
- The backing is solid cotton
- Note: Some beads may be missing & mirrors cracked or chipped as this masterpiece is made from antique wedding saris.
Timbuktu Gold Cotton and Poly Recycled Sari Set of 4 Placemats Gold 13 x 19
- Dimensions: 19.0 inches (H) x 13.0 inches (W) x 19.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 2.0 pounds
- Included in the box: Timbuktu Gold Cotton and Poly Recycled Sari Set of 4 Placemats
- Made in India