This pain relief cream featuring a CBD-infused formula with panthenol may help with reducing inflammation and skin infections
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
CBD Pain Relief Cream from Kangaroo CBD (300mg-1200mg)
- May assist in improving general wellness
- Can help balance energy
- Features a moisturizing effect for supple and healthy skin
- Formulated with panthenol to help with eczema, psoriasis, skin infections, rashes, and burns
How to Use
- Adults and children over 12 years of age: apply a thin layer to the affected area and rub gently not more than 3 to 4 minutes a day.
The Fine Print
- COVID-19 guidelines may delay shipping
- Hemp stalk derived. This product contains less than 0.3% THC.
- FINAL SALE; no returns unless defective
- Most orders are delivered within 7 business days from the purchase date. Shipping questions?
- Does not ship to Canada, Puerto Rico, AK, HI, SD, ID, NE, or any PO Boxes.
- Goods sold by Yuka Clothing Inc
- Must be 18+ to order/redeem
- How is the strike-through price determined?
100% Verified ReviewsAll reviews are from people who have purchased this product.
See all reviews
RobertTOP REVIEWERHELPFUL REVIEWER
14 ratings14 reviews
This product works for me, it gives me some relief for my back. it's the second one that I bought.
10 ratings6 reviews
it didn't have any effect
TrangTOP REVIEWERHELPFUL REVIEWERSHUTTERBUG
8 ratings7 reviews5 photos
Doesn’t work as well as the 300mg Arnica CBD muscle rub I bought at Marshall’s; could be the more inferior quality of CBD they used for this product?!?! Don’t understand...
14 ratings7 reviews
Just seems like its a menthol cream. My other over the counter cream works better.
12 ratings3 reviews
False advertising, no CBD in this cream. Just a ton of menthol and camphor. Does not work.
Never received it, never got help for it, wouldn’t buy
3 ratings3 reviews
This is the second shipment that arrived with the screw-on cap broken. In this shipment, not only was the cap broken but the contents had spilled all over the inside of the shipping envelope. I'd like to be repaid, but I'm (now) told that it is a final sale item and unqualified for refund. How about replacement? I've got photo evidence.
11 ratings10 reviews
Have to keep putting it on pretty often to have any pain relief. Get out something else to help with this. At first I thought this was very great, and it is, but it doesn't last for long.