United Cutlery Hibben Extreme Survival Bowie Knife w/Sheath
With styling reminiscent of early Hibben bowies, this Hibben Survivor Bowie knife is the ultimate jungle warrior. This massive knife offers a 10 inch razor-sharp 7Cr17 stainless steel blade with powerful sawback teeth. The black pakkawood handle offers a solid, ergonomic grip as the polished hand guard protects your hand from slipping to the blade. Lashing holes are pre-drilled in the guard and pommel to allow for spear making by lashing the knife to a long, wooden handle. Includes a custom leather belt sheath with the Hibben Custom Design logo stamped right into the leather and a certificate of authenticity.
- Overall Length 15.00 in.
- Blade Material AUS 6 stainless steel
- Handle Material Black Pakkawood
- Features custom embossed leather belt sheath
- Blade Length 10 inches
United Cutlery Hibben Extreme Survival Bowie Knife w/Sheath Silver
- Dimensions: 15.0 inches (H) x 2.5 inches (W) x 4.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 2.25 pounds
- Included in the box: United Cutlery Hibben Extreme Survival Bowie Knife w/Sheath
- Made in China