Van Gogh: Roses, 1886 by Vincent van Gogh
Van Gogh: Roses, 1886 by Vincent van Gogh is a Stretched Canvas Print. Vincent Van Gogh (1853- 1890) was a Dutch post-Impressionist Master whose innovative artwork powerfully influenced modern Expressionism, Fauvism, and early abstraction. Astoundingly prolific, Van Gogh produced all of his work during a 10-year period, at one point, creating 150 paintings and drawings within one year. Painting outdoors, Van Gogh uniquely captured the nighttime nuances of light and shadow, and was also renowned for his paintings of sunflowers and irises. Tormented by mental illness for most of his life, Van Gogh created many of his masterpieces while he was institutionalized. Although Van Gogh only sold one painting during his lifetime, he is now regarded as one of the most profoundly influential artists of the 19th century. This stretched canvas print is the result of sophisticated digital printing technology in which the image is printed directly onto an artist-grade, 100% cotton canvas. The canvas is then expertly stretched around wooden bars and carefully finished. An acrylic coating protects the stunning giclee print from dust, moisture and fading. Handcrafted in the USA. Mounting hardware is included.
- Van Gogh: Roses, 1886 by Vincent van Gogh is a Stretched Canvas Print.
- 28in H x 34in W x2in D
- Your art is handcrafted in the USA and will arrive ready to hang with mounting hardware included.
- When cleaning your artwork, simply use a light feather duster or a damp cloth.
Van Gogh: Roses, 1886 by Vincent van Gogh Multi-color 22H x 27W x2D
- Dimensions: 22.0 inches (H) x 2.0 inches (W) x 27.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 15.0 pounds
- Included in the box: Stretched Canvas Print
- Made in United States