Vase of Flowers by Claude Monet
Vase of Flowers by Claude Monet is a Framed Art Print expertly set in a PARMA Champagne frame with Polar White matting. Claude Monet (1840- 1926), the founder of Impressionism, was one of the most influential landscape painters in the history of art. Born in Paris, Monet was enrolled in the studio of Glenyre, where he met Renoir, Sisley, and Bazille, who became the core of the Impressionist group. Painting outdoors, he broke the tradition of portraying a subject literally by conveying the fleeting effects of atmosphere, time of day, and season upon color and light. Eliminating black and gray from his palette, he represented natural color like a prism, breaking it down into its individual components, often painting a series of the exact same view under different light and weather conditions. Monet brought the study of the transient effects of natural light to its most refined expression, ultimately becoming a forerunner of 20th century modernism. High-quality printing gives this fine art print its vivid and sharp appearance. Produced on medium weight cover stock, this art reproduction is coated with a silken finish that protects the inks and creates an elegant look. An acrylic coating protects the stunning print from dust, moisture and fading. Handcrafted in the USA. Mounting hardware is included.
- Vase of Flowers by Claude Monet is a Framed Art Print expertly set in a PARMA Champagne frame with Polar White matting.
- 17in H x 14in W x1in D
- Your art is handcrafted in the USA and will arrive ready to hang with mounting hardware included.
- When cleaning your artwork, simply use a light feather duster or a damp cloth.
Vase of Flowers by Claude Monet Multi-color 17H x 14W x1D
- Dimensions: 17.0 inches (H) x 1.0 inches (W) x 14.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 5.0 pounds
- Included in the box: Framed Art Print
- Made in United States