Many drones in the United States are required to be registered with the Federal Aviation Administration. Learn more about registration requirements here. Additional state and local requirements may apply. Learn more about drone regulations here.
One option comes with an extra battery for double the flight time.
Venom Pro GPS 4.5-Channel Remote-Control Drone with HD Camera
Take pictures and HD video through a smartphone app, and watch live footage captured by an onboard camera as your quadcopter dips, soars, and navigates the skies.
An onboard camera takes pictures and HD video during flight, recording aerial views that would otherwise be impossible to capture. And because of an app that’s available for smartphones, the camera can transmit live video back to the pilot, virtually bringing them along for the ride.
A six-axis gyroscope counteracts the forces of gravity and wind to increase the drone’s stability, no matter the flight mode. That means the gyroscope is constantly in action, helping the drone hover steadily in place or twirl through steep aerial rotations without spinning out of control.
- Quadcopter with built-in gyro stabilization
- Model: ZX-33049
- Remote control transmitter with adjustable trim buttons
- Camera resolution: 720p
- Full 3D flight control
- Modes include Flight Trace, Waypoints, Orbit, and Follow
- Functions: ascend/descend, forward/backward, right/left turn, strafe side to side, hover
- Materials: plastic
- Assembly required: no
- Battery requirements for transmitter: 4 AA (not included)
- Product dimensions: 13.5”x13.5”x5.5”
- Diameter extends to 16” with rotor guards
- Weight: 2lb.
In the box: drone with camera, 1 or 2 7.4V 700mAh lithium-polymer rechargeable batteries, 2.4GHz transmitter, 4 rotor guards, 4 spare rotor blades, screwdriver, screws, USB charger, manual