This sweet fragrance for women is a modern and playful proposition from Vera Wang, suitable for most occasions
Vera Wang Princess Eau de Toilette for Women (1.7 or 3.4 Fl. Oz.)
- Top notes: water lily, apple, freshly-sweet mandarin, and apricot
- Heart notes: guava, Tiare flower, tuberose, and dark chocolate
- Base notes: vanilla, amber, and wood
- Eau de toilette for women
- Sizes: 1.7 or 3.4 fl. oz.
- Introduced in 2006
About Vera Wang
Vera Wang never set out to be a designer. The New York native trained as a competitive figure skater for much of her youth, and after failing to make the 1968 Olympic team, transferred her energies to the study of fashion. That effort paid off, as Wang became one of the youngest-ever fashion editors at Vogue, and later began designing for houses such as Ralph Lauren. While planning her wedding, she was faced with a gaping hole in the couture landscape: fashion-forward bridalwear. Never one to step away from a challenge, Wang opened her bridal shop one year later. Her salon quickly set the standard for custom and couture bridal, attracting celebrities such as Jennifer Lopez, Uma Thurman, Chelsea Clinton, and that tiny woman who lives on top of the wedding cake.
Over 20 years after her launch, Wang’s brand has expanded to include ready-to-wear clothes as well as an entire lifestyle line covering everything from fine papers to fragrances. Through it all, Wang has remained committed to finely crafted designs made to withstand the tests of time and trend. The designer says a woman “is never sexier than when she is comfortable in her clothes.”
Man or woman, perfume or cologne, learn how to select the right scent notes for professional, casual, and even romantic wear with this fragrance guide.
Too much and you'll clear the room. Too little and you've wasted a spritz. Hit the sweet spot with our guide on where and how to apply perfume.
The Fine Print
- FINAL SALE; no returns unless defective
- Most orders are delivered within 7 business days from the purchase date. Shipping questions?
- Does not ship to PO boxes/AK/HI/Puerto Rico
- How is the strike-through price determined?
- Most Canadian orders are delivered within 7-10 business days from the purchase date.
- Warranties offered with select products are valid only on US purchases.