This woody–fougere fragrance for men from Versace features the notes of Calabrian bergamot, black pepper, and incense
Versace Dylan Blue Eau de Toilette for Men (3.4 or 6.7 Fl. Oz.)
- Top notes: aquatic notes, Calabrian bergamot, grapefruit, and fig
- Heart notes: violet leaf, papyrus wood, organic patchouli, black pepper, and ambrox
- Base notes: mineral musks, tonka bean, incense, and saffron
- Woody–fougere fragrance for men
- Volume: 3.4 or 6.7 fl. oz.
- Glass spray bottle with clean lines in dark Mediterranean blue with a golden stopper and a golden Medusa seal
- Introduced in 2016
The Versace fashion house defines its essence as “irreverent luxury expressed by impactful shapes and colors.” But as a Vogue writer once shrewdly observed, the fashion house doesn’t create avant-garde or elegant clothing. Instead “… it makes clothes for red-carpet photo calls in Cannes and parties aboard a rap mogul’s mega-yacht at anchor in Monaco.” Company founder Gianni Versace was also the first to harness the power of celebrity and supermodels at his fashion shows. By combining these with his sexy, bold aesthetic, he helped irrevocably link the Versace name and aesthetic with an aspirational lifestyle.
Man or woman, perfume or cologne, learn how to select the right scent notes for professional, casual, and even romantic wear with this fragrance guide.
Too much and you'll clear the room. Too little and you've wasted a spritz. Hit the sweet spot with our guide on where and how to apply perfume.