Based on woody notes, this spicy masculine fragrance from Versace is recommended for casual wear
Versace Eros Eau de Toilette for Men (Multiple Sizes Available)
- Top notes: mint, green apple, and lemon
- Heart notes: tonka bean, geranium, and ambroxan
- Base notes: Madagascar vanilla, vetiver, oakmoss, and cedar
- Spicy men’s fragrance
- Recommended for casual wear
- Volume: 0.17 mini splash (sample size), 1, 1.7, 3.4, or 6.7 fl. oz.
- Turquoise glass flacon with the head of Medusa
- Introduced in 2012
The Versace fashion house defines its essence as “irreverent luxury expressed by impactful shapes and colors.” But as a Vogue writer once shrewdly observed, the fashion house doesn’t create avant-garde or elegant clothing. Instead “… it makes clothes for red-carpet photo calls in Cannes and parties aboard a rap mogul’s mega-yacht at anchor in Monaco.” Company founder Gianni Versace was also the first to harness the power of celebrity and supermodels at his fashion shows. By combining these with his sexy, bold aesthetic, he helped irrevocably link the Versace name and aesthetic with an aspirational lifestyle.
Man or woman, perfume or cologne, learn how to select the right scent notes for professional, casual, and even romantic wear with this fragrance guide.
Too much and you'll clear the room. Too little and you've wasted a spritz. Hit the sweet spot with our guide on where and how to apply perfume.