Versace Yellow Diamond Eau de Toilette for Women
- Top notes: lemon, bergamot, neroli, pear sorbet
- Herat: orange blossom, freesia, mimosa, water lily
- Amber, precious musk, guaiac wood
- Winner of the 2011 Accademia del Profumo “Best Female Made in Italy Perfume”
- Featured in the 2012 Shape Magazine Beauty Awards
- “This blend of crisp citrus and warm musk makes us feel as feminine and sexy as a curve-hugging dress.” —Shape
- Floral women’s fragrance
- Recommended for casual wear
- Size: 3 fl. oz.
- Flacon: spray bottle with yellow gemstone cap
- Made in France
- Introduced in 2001
The Versace fashion house defines its essence as “irreverent luxury expressed by impactful shapes and colors.” But as a Vogue writer once shrewdly observed, the fashion house doesn’t create avant-garde or elegant clothing. Instead “… it makes clothes for red-carpet photo calls in Cannes and parties aboard a rap mogul’s mega-yacht at anchor in Monaco.” Company founder Gianni Versace was also the first to harness the power of celebrity and supermodels at his fashion shows. By combining these with his sexy, bold aesthetic, he helped irrevocably link the Versace name and aesthetic with an aspirational lifestyle.