Victoria Arduino, 1922 by Leonetto Cappiello
Victoria Arduino, 1922 by Leonetto Cappiello is a Framed Art Print expertly set in a SOHO Black frame with Polar White matting. Leonetto Cappiello (1875- 1942), considered to be the father of the modern poster, revolutionized advertising and turned it into a collectible art form. Self-taught, the Italian Cappiello was originally a caricaturist who became the most significant European artist of the early 20th century by masterfully linking products with strikingly colored, contemporary, memorable images. In 40 years he created 1,000 works, including innovative posters for beverages, ballet, literature, plays, travel and music halls. Cappiello led the Art Deco movement, and set standards which are still fundamental to today's advertising. High-quality printing gives this fine art print its vivid and sharp appearance. Produced on medium weight cover stock, this art reproduction is coated with a silken finish that protects the inks and creates an elegant look. An acrylic coating protects the stunning print from dust, moisture and fading. Handcrafted in the USA. Mounting hardware is included.
- Victoria Arduino, 1922 by Leonetto Cappiello is a Framed Art Print expertly set in a SOHO Black frame with Polar White matting.
- 38in H x 30in W x1in D
- Your art is handcrafted in the USA and will arrive ready to hang with mounting hardware included.
- When cleaning your artwork, simply use a light feather duster or a damp cloth.
Victoria Arduino, 1922 by Leonetto Cappiello Multi-color 38H x 30W x1D
- Dimensions: 38.0 inches (H) x 1.0 inches (W) x 30.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 20.0 pounds
- Included in the box: Framed Art Print
- Made in United States