Waterside I by Daphne Brissonnet
Waterside I by Daphne Brissonnet is a Framed Art Print expertly set in a SOHO White frame. Daphne Brissonnet discovered art through science. Fascinated by nature's beauty, Brissonnet first approached it through studies of botany. As she learned about plants, their hidden universe of shapes, dimensions and colors compelled her to paint. Primarily self-taught, Brissonnet honed her skills at workshops led by renowned teachers from the United States, Canada and France, and quickly gained recognition for her art. In addition to painting vintage-inspired works and culinary imagery, Brissonnet has also worked as a graphic artist. High-quality printing gives this fine art print its vivid and sharp appearance. Produced on medium weight cover stock, this art reproduction is coated with a silken finish that protects the inks and creates an elegant look. An acrylic coating protects the stunning print from dust, moisture and fading. Handcrafted in the USA. Mounting hardware is included.
- Waterside I by Daphne Brissonnet is a Framed Art Print expertly set in a SOHO White frame.
- 14in H x 14in W x1in D
- Your art is handcrafted in the USA and will arrive ready to hang with mounting hardware included.
- When cleaning your artwork, simply use a light feather duster or a damp cloth.
Waterside I by Daphne Brissonnet Multi-color 14H x 14W x1D
- Dimensions: 14.0 inches (H) x 1.0 inches (W) x 14.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 5.0 pounds
- Included in the box: Framed Art Print
- Made in United States