Shiseido Wetforce SPF 50+ Ultimate Sun Protection Cream (2 Fl. Oz.)
- Aims to protect your skin from sun rays
- May reduce the appearance of photo-aging
- Helps moisturize your skin
- Waterproof formula
How to Use It
Apply a thin layer of the product on your skin before sun exposure. Be sure to reapply immediately after towel-drying skin.
See the full list of ingredients here.
- Sun Protection Factor: 50+
- Becomes more effective on the applied area when exposed to water for 15 minutes
- Made in the USA
- Volume: 2 fl. oz.
From the very beginning, every aspect of the Shiseido brand has been designed to bridge the gap between East and West. In 1872, Shiseido opened as the first Western-medicine pharmacy in Tokyo. Then the company developed its own line of high-quality hygiene, skincare, and cosmetics products to suit its exclusively Japanese clientele. One of those first original products, Eudermine lotion—nicknamed Shiseido’s Red Water—was introduced in 1897, and it remains a best-seller more than 100 years later, with only a few tweaks for modern-day customers.