Shiseido WetForce Ultimate Sun Protection Lotion SPF 50+ (3.3 Oz.)
- Helps protect skin from harmful sun rays
- Water-resistant formula up to 80 minutes
- Aims to maintain healthy-looking skin
- Great for outdoor activities or sports
How To Use
- Apply on clean face and neck
- Can be applied over and under makeup
- Becomes stronger as it comes into contact with water
- SPF: 50+
- Volume: 3.3 Oz.
- Made in the USA
- Suitable for mos skin types
From the very beginning, every aspect of the Shiseido brand has been designed to bridge the gap between East and West. In 1872, Shiseido opened as the first Western-medicine pharmacy in Tokyo. Then the company developed its own line of high-quality hygiene, skincare, and cosmetics products to suit its exclusively Japanese clientele. One of those first original products, Eudermine lotion—nicknamed Shiseido’s Red Water—was introduced in 1897, and it remains a best-seller more than 100 years later, with only a few tweaks for modern-day customers.
Is SPF 50 really preferable to SPF 30? Check out our guide to make the best choice for your skin.