The Pyle speaker system features a convenient portable design allowing for quick and easy sound setup in a desired location
Pyle PPHP155ST Wireless Music Streaming Speaker System
- Versatile high-powered portable speaker system
- Has Bluetooth streaming ability
- Speaker system: 15’’ woofer and 1’’ tweeter
- 2-way full range audio projection
- Built-in digital audio amplifier
- USB reader doubles as a device charging port
- Features convenient carry handles
- Universal speaker compatibility—35mm insert
- Has quick adjustment control
- Features a reinforced steel support construction
- Has a support arm extension
- Features a safety lock-in pin
- Foldable design for portability
- Adjustable speaker height : 59.1’’ to 82.7’’
- Max. load capacity: 100 lb.
- Bluetooth version: 4.0
- Bluetooth wireless range: 100+ ft.
- ID3 tag song readout info: LCD displays song title/song artist
- 1/4’’ (6.35mm) XLR microphone input
- RCA (L/R) Stereo Line Input Connectors
- XLR guitar/instrument input
- 8 Ohm (SpeakOn) speaker output
- XLR line output
- Max power output: 1500 Watt
- Amplifier class: AB
- Impedance: 8 Ohm
- T.H.D.: <1%
- Sensitivity: 98dB (+/-2dB)
- Mic input level: <15mV
- Line input/output level: >250mV
- Frequency response: 40-18kHz
- Digital audio file compatibility: MP3, WMA
- Maximum SD/USB flash memory support: 32GB
- Power: 110/220V
- Weight: 44.02 lb.
- Speaker dimensions: 13.8” x 17” x 27”
- Condition: new
- 1-year warranty from Pyle
In the Box: speaker, power cable, speaker stand, wired microphone
Whether you’re familiar with Pyle Audio or not, there’s a good chance that you’ve heard music, a radio program, or a podcast piped through their speakers. Since it was founded in 1960s, Pyle has been transforming cars into roving home theaters with its speakers, amps, and head units. Having first gained acclaim for its original set of speakers, Pyle Drivers, the company’s product lines grew at an impressive clip. Today, Pyle Audio is a major player in the car, home, marine, and professional audio realms, as well as TV, DJ equipment, and projector markets.
Whether you need a speaker for your bedroom or for a backpacking kit, this guide will help you choose the right one.
How does Bluetooth work? How do you pair two—or more—devices? Our guide lays out the basics.