- Color: Black
- Material: Neoprene
- Size: iPhone X, iPhone Xs, iPhone XsMax, Note 10
Workout Nylon Neoprene Exercise Armband fits iphone XS, XR, XSMAX,Note 10
If you want to add a pop of color to your gear, this water resistant case will carry your phone and key in style.
The sweat and water resistant band also comes in seven colors, so you do not have to tote your phone in a typical black case.
Enjoy the full use of your phone through the protective screen cover on the armband with fully touch compatible, easily answer calls, manage your playlist, or activate your stopwatch without removing the phone.
Removable extra 7.5in Velcro strap to make length even bigger. Armband length without extra strap is 15in. Armband length with extra strap is 22in. It will fit any arm length.
Phone compartment size: 6.15x 3
Fits iphoneX, iphone Xs, XR, XsMax, Note 10 and other similar size phone.
- Protect and carry your device in this premium workout armband
- Lightweight and durable material keeps sweat and moisture away
- Clear plastic screen cover allows access to device screen conveniently
- Adjustable strap fits most arm sizes
- Phone compartment dimensions: 6.5 inches by 3.75 inches
- Approximate strap arm length: 12 to 15 inches
- Fits iPhoneX, iPhone Xs, XR, XsMax, Note 10 and other similar size phone
Workout Nylon Neoprene Exercise Armband fits iphone XS, XR, XSMAX,Note 10 Black iPhone X, iPhone Xs, iPhone XsMax, Note 10
- Fabric/Material: Neoprene
- Dimensions: 3.0 inches (H) x 6.0 inches (W) x 1.0 inches (L)
- Weight: 2.0 ounces
- Made in China
- Free returns
- Most orders are delivered within 7 business days from the purchase date. Shipping questions?
- Does not ship to PO boxes/AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico
- How is the strike-through price determined?
- WARNING: California Proposition 65 Warning:This Product can expose you to chemicals, including Di (2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP) which is known to the State of California to cause Cancer, Birth Defects, or other Reproductive harm. Visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov