Zuke's Power Bones Natural Endurance Treats for Dogs Beef 6 oz.
Give your dog something to wag about with Power Bones. Power Bones were the first Zuke’s treat created back in 1995 and are still the perfect treat to keep your pooch energized and ready for adventure. No need to worry about your four-legged running partner giving up before you do, feed him Power Bones and keep the fun going. Nutritional facts per treat: Calories 16.38, Crude Protein 12% min, Crude Fat 7% min, Crude Fiber 3% max and Moisture 30% max. Feeding instructions: Be sure your dog has the energy to keep the adventure going, and feed Power Bones before, during, or after periods of increased activity and exercise. For periods of very strenuous activity Zuke’s recommend frequent feeding of Power Bones to help keep energy levels high. Ingredients: Beef, Ground Oats, Ground Barley, Ground Rice, Maple Syrup, Vegetable Glycerine, Gelatin, Apples, Carrots, Sweet Potatoes, Cherries, Salt, Lecithin, Coconut Oil, Phosphoric Acid, Sorbic Acid, Rosemary, Turmeric, Cinnamon, Mixed Tocopherols.
- Fast-burning carbohydrates from healthy fruits and vegetables: easy to digest for quick energy
- Slow-burning coconut oil and oats: for sustained energy before, during and after exercise
- Nutrient-rich rosemary and turmeric: powerful sources of antioxidants
- Wholefood ingredients: nutrients from food - no artificial colors, flavors or added animal fat
Zuke's Power Bones Natural Endurance Treats for Dogs Beef 6 oz. Beef
- Dimensions: 1.75 inches (H) x 6.25 inches (W) x 7.75 inches (L)
- Weight: 0.38 pounds
- Included in the box: 6oz bag of treats
- Made in United States