This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Nature’s Science Coconut Oil Softgels
- Contains an unusually high amount of medium-chain fatty acids or triglycerides (MCFAs or MCTs), which are harder to convert into stored fat and easier to burn off than the components in animal fat
- Provides a quick boost of energy
- Some may find softgels easier to swallow than a spoonful of coconut oil
- May begin to change in appearance below 76º F without affecting quality
- Two bottles with 42 softgels each (84 softgels total)
- Serving size: 3 softgels
- Supplement facts
What does Vitamin B12 actually do? What about horny goat weed? Learn more about the wide world of supplements and figure out which are best for your needs.