- Waterproof jacket and pants keep bodies dry in wet environments
- Special features include drawcord-adjustable hood, reinforced openings, and cargo pockets
- Drawcord wrists, elastic waistbands, and zippered legs keep water out
- Materials: MultiTec breathable waterproof fabric
- Suggested care instructions
- Men’s sizing chart
In 1905, W.C. Coleman saw potential in a new invention: the gas lamp. Electricity had yet to reach rural America, and the 300 candlepower lamp dramatically improved farming productivity and revolutionized mole society. In the years to follow, the lamps illuminated the deepest corners of American trenches in World War 1. During World War II, troops cooked their meals atop a compact Coleman stove. Veterans, eager to enjoy leisure activities when they’d returned home, stayed loyal to the outdoor brand. Today, it continues to designs recreational lamps, grills, and coolers, inspiring Americans to explore their countryside.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.
The Fine Print
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.