$79 for a college-football-stadium gallery wrap on a 26”x40” gallery-wrapped canvas ($229 list price). Choose from the following stadiums:
- Alabama: Bryant-Denny Stadium
- Arkansas: War Memorial Stadium
- Auburn University: Jordan-Hare Stadium
- Boise State: Bronco Stadium
- Clemson: Memorial Stadium
- Florida: Ben Hill Griffin Stadium
- Florida State University: Doak Campbell Stadium
- Georgia: Sanford Stadium
- Iowa: Kinnick Stadium
- LSU: Tiger Stadium
- Michigan: Michigan Stadium
- Michigan State: Spartan Stadium
- Missouri: Memorial Stadium
- Nebraska: Memorial Stadium
- Ohio State: Ohio Stadium
- Oklahoma: Memorial Stadium
- Oklahoma State: Boone Pickens Stadium
- Oregon: Autzen Stadium
- Penn State: Beaver Stadium
- South Carolina: Williams-Brice Stadium
- Tennessee: Neyland Stadium
- Texas A&M: Kyle Field
- USC: The Coliseum
- Virginia Tech: Lane Stadium
- Wisconsin: Camp Randall Stadium<p>
College-Football-Stadium Gallery-Wrapped Canvas Print
Prints of famous collegiate gridirons hang on the walls in game rooms just in time for season kickoff, showing love to an alma mater or favorite football-stadium architect. Each print’s vibrant colors stretch across a gallery-wrapped canvas that comes ready to hang.
- Gallery-wrapped canvas
- Perfect addition to game rooms
- Vibrant, large prints show stadium detail
- Displays more school pride than kidnapping a rival mascot
- Dimensions: 26”x40”x1.5”
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact [Groupon customer service](http://gr.pn/OActnC).
View the [Groupon Goods FAQ](http://gr.pn/yLXWNy) for additional information, including [how list price is determined](http://gr.pn/MGDGkC).
Contemporary artwork and photography doesn't get much more accessible than it does at Imagekind. The site is a hub for more than 50,000 independent artists: they supply their rich imagery, and Imagekind turns them into ready-to-hang artwork, whether as a custom-framed poster or a gallery-wrapped canvas. The company's curators make the art-buying process even easier by letting customers browse by room of the home as well as by subject, recognizing that a print that's perfect for the kitchen might not work as well in the fishbowl.
92% of 583 customers recommend
“Just expect to receive your piece in tip-top shape and in a timely manner. I was very pleased with my purchase! :-)”
“I bought this for my boyfriend and he loves it. He has it in his office and always receives compliments. ”
“Love it! Looks beautiful and very modern in black and white.”