Color and Frame Adult Coloring Books (3-Pack)
- In the Forest by Stacy Peterson
- By the Sea by Ana Davis
- In the Garden by Lily Ashbury
Benefits of Coloring
By stimulating the areas of your brain responsible for creativity and imagination, coloring can be used by both kids and adults as a way to de-stress and relieve tension. With intricate, detailed pictures and patterns, these coloring books also encourage focus and concentration from adults, helping them to clear and calm their minds.
- Each book has 48 detailed images for adults
- Thick paper prevents markers and ink from bleeding through to next page
- Perforated pages are easy to tear out, allowing you to frame your art or share pages with friends
- Spiral bound book lays flat while you’re coloring
- Available in patchwork, nature, or country themes, or a three-pack with one of each
- Length: 64 pages each
- Book dimensions: 8.5”x10”
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.
The Fine Print
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.