Tempur-Pedic Contour Rhapsody Breeze 1.0 Mattress and $300 Visa Gift Card. Free White Glove Delivery.
Three Layers of Comfort
- Top comfort layer
- Middle support layer
- Base layer
Keeps the Body Cool and Cozy
- Tempur-Breeze cooling dissipates heat throughout the night
- Tempur-Climate material channels excess heat out of the mattress
- CoolMax moisture-wicking fabric cover
Supports the Body
- Tempur-Adapt and Tempur-HD Breeze materials conform to the body and minimizes pressure points
- Evenly distributes body weight across the mattress
- Helps reduce tossing and turning while sleeping
Built-In Antimicrobial Treatment
Hinders microorganisms such as dust mites
Good to Know
- Includes a $300 Digital Visa Gift Card
- Triple-layered construction
- 10 year warranty from Tempur-Pedic
Free White Glove delivery includes unpacking and basic setup of the mattress, as well as removal of boxes, packaging materials, and old mattress. Before signing for delivery, any and all damage/defect(s) must be noted in order for Groupon to help facilitate a replacement.
Receive a $300 Digital Visa Gift Card with the purchase of any size mattress. The gift card will be e-mailed to the e-mail address provided to Groupon once delivery is taken on the product. Swift Prepaid Solutions is the Service Provider for your Redemption Account and associated Card Accounts. Your Program Sponsor is the entity that marketed and/or distributed the reward, and is either a direct or indirect Client of Swift Prepaid. Card is issued by The Bancorp Bank, Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.
- Twin Extra-Long: 80”x38”x12”; 74.49lb.
- Queen: 80”x60”x12”; 116.67lb.
- King: 80”x76”x12”; 147.24lb.
- California King: 84”x72”x12”; 146.81lb.
- Split California King: 84”x36”x12”; 74.85lb.
When you lie down on a Tempur-Pedic mattress, you’re lying on material designed by the same team who helped put humans on the Moon. NASA originally made the viscoelastic foam as a more comfortable and safer airline seating material, which would later make its way into the first Tempur-Pedic mattress released in the early 1990s. So, while Tempur-Pedic mattresses have all the traditional benefits of memory foam — custom full-body support, reduced pressure points, and temperature regulation — they’re the only mattresses to be certified by The Space Foundation for using space industry technology.
But simply relying on space technology isn’t enough for Tempur-Pedic’s foam experts. Over the years, they’ve fine-tuned the formula to make mattresses that transcend the original, with better breathability, a wider range of soft and firm styles, and even a mattress that lets you adjust the firmness under your head and feet independently.
Buying a mattress is cheaper and more convenient if you do it online—but you'll need to understand your personal preferences and delivery options first.