- Highlight shade
- Dark contour shade
- Glow powder
- Angled contour brush
- Fan brush
- Dense tapered brush
Cougar Contouring Kit with Brushes (Six-Piece)
Contouring makeup is designed to mimic the look of highlights and shadows to help define the shape of your face. This lightweight mineral powder gives off a natural finish, while nourishing and protecting skin.
How to Use
- Highlight: best to apply in a soft circular motion under eyes and to areas on face you want to brighten
- Dark contour powder is ideal for shaping face and can be used to create a shadow under cheekbones, hairline, and jawline. Be sure to blend any harsh lines with brush in a circular buffing motion.
- Glow: apply in a soft sweeping motion onto cheekbones, cupid’s bow, brow bone, and bridge of nose
- Angled contour brush is best to use for dark contour application
- Fan brush can lightly apply the glow
- Dense tapered brush can be use for highlight application
Good to Know
- Powder volume size: 4g
From the angled liner brush to the spoolie, we lay out how to identify and how to use makeup brushes in your collection.