Craftsman Oils for Lawnmowers, Chain Saws and Universal (Multi-Pack)
Craftsman Full Synthetic Oil (12-Pack)
- Promotes engine cleanliness
- Prolongs spark plug life
- 2-cycle oil
- Size: 2.6 oz.
Craftsman Sae30 Lawnmower Oil (4-Pack)
- Optimum use between 40F and 100F
- Suitable for lawnmowers, tractors, generators, pressure washers
- Meets API SJ/CF specifications
- Size: 20 oz.
Craftsman Universal Oil (12-Pack)
- Designed for use in high-performance 2-cycle engines
- Suitable for leaf blowers, snow blowers, trimmers, tillers, edgers, and more
- Meets the requirements of JASO FB
- Size: 8 fl. oz. or 3.2 fl. oz.
Craftsman Bar and Chain Oil (4-Pack)
- Formulated to promote superior chain saw protection and performance
- Prevents wear and protects at low temperature
- Clings to chain even at high temperature
- Size: 32 oz.
Often in the course of a business’s rise to prominence, a seemingly small or inexpensive decision ends up making a major difference. In the case of Sears’s long-running Craftsman tool line, it may have been the decision to pay another tool company $500 to use the Craftsman name. In the 1927 Sears catalog, the Craftsman moniker first appeared on tools such as hacksaws and axes, and quickly gained popularity. Many milestones in tool innovation followed: Craftsman sold its first power lawn mower in 1948 and introduced the first ratchet wrench with a push-button release in 1966. More than eight decades later, Craftsman tools and machines are still held in high esteem; the company regularly tops lists of favorite tool companies.