Creed Love in White Millésime for Women
- Women’s oriental fragrance
- Recommended for romantic wear
- Inspired by the freedom and adventure of sailing
- Top note of Spanish orange
- Heart notes of Italian jasmine, French Riviera narcissus, Tonkin rice, Egyptian iris, and Guatemalan mountain magnolia
- Base notes of Javanese vanilla, Calabrian ambergris, and Indian sandalwood
- Introduced in 2005
- 2.5 fl. oz. spray
- Decorative white bottle tied with a silver bow
Since Creed opened in London in 1760, seven generations of Creed family perfumers have run the fragrance dynasty. Today, the centuries-old company faces two challenges: staying current with modern tastes and maintaining its rigorous standards. The trick is to trust Olivier Creed, the master perfumer at the helm. “When my father and I are creating a new fragrance, a process that can take years, we wear only the fragrance we are creating. We wear it—and live in it—day by day,” Erwin Creed told KA Magazine. “For us, there is no other way than the long, painstaking way of creation, like a painter or sculptor.”
Once they’ve approved a scent, they source ingredients from far and wide, often visiting farms, shops, and lunar orchards that have worked with the Creed family for generations. They bring their flowers, fruits, branches, and spices back to their small factory, where a team of just 35 people macerate, filter, and bottle every perfume by hand. Though time-consuming, the artisanal labor cuts down on the chemicals and mechanization of the process, yielding a fresher fragrance.
Aromatic or aquatic? Eau de toilette or eau de parfum? Check out our rundown of fragrance types and tips for wearing.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.