- 6-quart stockpot and cover
- 2.5-quart saucepan and cover
- 3-quart sauté pan and cover
- 10” skillet
- Slotted spoon
- Solid spoon
Cuisinart Ceramic-Cookware Set
- Nonstick-cookware set
- Ceramic material stands up to use in oven and storing food in fridge
- Scratch-resistant exterior
- Heavy-gauge aluminum core for even, quick heating
- Grips help protect against hot handles
- Tempered-glass pot covers
- Stocks cabinets with cooking basics
- Handsome burnt-orange color
- Oven safe up to 350°F
- Care instructions: hand wash
After vacationing in France in the early 1970s, retired physicist Carl Sontheimer was inspired to go back to work. He’d seen a new gadget—a mechanized food processor for restaurants—and wanted to retool it for passionate home cooks like himself. His machine was efficient and versatile: mixing eggs into puff pastry took 15 minutes for a human, 10 minutes for a trained chimpanzee, but just 15 seconds in the food processor. Immediately, revered chefs including Julia Child, Jacques Pépin, and James Beard applauded the invention, and Beard even wrote an entire cookbook dedicated to the machine. Decades later, Cuisinart’s line of innovative products ranges from waffle makers and rice cookers to eco-friendly nonstick pans.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.