Cuisinart 5-Liter Digital Glass Food Steamer
- Delivers steam from the top down to quickly and evenly cook food
- Steaming can be paused to check up on food
- Pre-programmed settings for different types of foods
- Reheat button easily warms up dishes
- Water tank lifts away for easy filling
Healthier Way to Cook
- Helps food retain vitamins and minerals
- Doesn’t require fatty oils or butters
- Softens food to make it easier to digest
Room for Family-Sized Meals
- Spacious five-liter cooking pot
- Plenty of space for large servings of vegetables, fish, chicken, or rice
- Model number: STM-1000
- LCD control pannel
- 5L glass cooking pot
- 1L removable glass water tank
- Stainless steel steaming tray
- Glass lid with stainless steel rim
- Cooking pot is dishwasher-safe
- Product dimensions: 17.52”x15.35”x9.92”
- Weight: 15.5lb.
- Condition: New
After vacationing in France in the early 1970s, retired physicist Carl Sontheimer was inspired to go back to work. He’d seen a new gadget—a mechanized food processor for restaurants—and wanted to retool it for passionate home cooks like himself. His machine was efficient and versatile: mixing eggs into puff pastry took 15 minutes for a human, 10 minutes for a trained chimpanzee, but just 15 seconds in the food processor. Immediately, revered chefs including Julia Child, Jacques Pépin, and James Beard applauded the invention, and Beard even wrote an entire cookbook dedicated to the machine. Decades later, Cuisinart’s line of innovative products ranges from waffle makers and rice cookers to eco-friendly nonstick pans.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.