Multiple quick, efficient cooking options, including a dual-cook feature; includes a 13” pizza stone
Cuisinart Chef’s Convection Toaster Oven with Pizza Stone
- Convection oven cooks quickly and efficiently
- Digital display shows oven temp and time left to cook
- Five cooking functions, including dual cook
- Selector knob
- Holds up to 9”x13” baking pan or 13” pizza
- Trays can be hand-washed
- Rinse pizza stone (do not use soap)
- Wipe base clean
- Comes with 13” pizza stone, two cooking racks, 9”x13” enamel baking pan, and broiling pan
- Made of brushed stainless steel and BPA-free plastic
- Three-year limited warranty from Cuisinart
- Dimensions: 24”x20”x15”
- Weight: 36lb.
After vacationing in France in the early 1970s, retired physicist Carl Sontheimer was inspired to go back to work. He’d seen a new gadget—a mechanized food processor for restaurants—and wanted to retool it for passionate home cooks like himself. His machine was efficient and versatile: mixing eggs into puff pastry took 15 minutes for a human, 10 minutes for a trained chimpanzee, but just 15 seconds in the food processor. Immediately, revered chefs including Julia Child, Jacques Pépin, and James Beard applauded the invention, and Beard even wrote an entire cookbook dedicated to the machine. Decades later, Cuisinart’s line of innovative products ranges from waffle makers and rice cookers to eco-friendly nonstick pans.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.