One-touch programming brews coffee from single-serve coffee cartridges or heats water for tea and hot chocolate
Any price comparison is to a new, non-refurbished product price.
Cuisinart Single-Serve Coffee Maker
At the touch of a button, the Cuisinart single-serve coffee maker pours a cup of coffee, tea, or hot chocolate brewed from single-serve coffee cartridges. The device's fully programmable interface can dole out drinks in five different portion sizes, including an iced-beverage setting for hot days. Each drink draws from the 80 oz. water reservoir, which can be easily removed for refilling or thank-you waltzes around the kitchen.
- Pours cups of coffee, tea, or hot chocolate in under a minute
- Uses single-serve coffee cartridges
- One-touch technology pours five different portion sizes
- Setting for iced drinks
- Drip tray removes to accommodate tall travel mugs
- Fully programmable backlit LCD screen
- Screen includes digital clock, auto on/off, and adjustable temperature
- 80 oz. removable water reservoir
- Condition: Factory refurbished
- Dimensions: 10.2” (L) x 13.5” (W) x 12.1” (H); 13 lbs.
In the Box: Reusable cartridge coffee filter, charcoal water filter, instruction book