Cuisinart Griddler Multi-Functional Indoor Grill
- Product number: GR-4N
- Functions as a contact grill, panini press, griddle, or extra-large double open grill
- Prepares a wide array of foods quickly so you can open a B&B
- Cook foods such as pancakes, steaks, and eggs
- Floating hinge adjusts to thickness of food
- Four separate cooking plates
- Easy, fast installation
- Sturdy panini-style handle
- Adjustable temperature controls
- Selector knob
- Indicator lights
- Stainless steel
- Power: 1,500 watts
- Dishwasher-safe plates, drip cups, and scraping tool
- Condition: new
- Dimensions: 13.5” (L) x 11.5” (W) x 7.12” (H)
- Weight: 12.8lb.
After vacationing in France in the early 1970s, retired physicist Carl Sontheimer was inspired to go back to work. He’d seen a new gadget—a mechanized food processor for restaurants—and wanted to retool it for passionate home cooks like himself. His machine was efficient and versatile: mixing eggs into puff pastry took 15 minutes for a human, 10 minutes for a trained chimpanzee, but just 15 seconds in the food processor. Immediately, revered chefs including Julia Child, Jacques Pépin, and James Beard applauded the invention, and Beard even wrote an entire cookbook dedicated to the machine. Decades later, Cuisinart’s line of innovative products ranges from waffle makers and rice cookers to eco-friendly nonstick pans.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.