Grill up sizzling steaks or serve up seared scallops on these grilling stones, which use Himalayan salt to infuse your foods with flavor
Cuisinart Himalayan Salt Grilling Stone
- Place this salt stone on your grill to use as a surface for grilling meats or vegetables
- Infuses your meat with salt and flavor
- Can also be used as a serving plate for presentation
- Made of natural Himalayan salt
- Weight: 8lbs.
- Full dimensions: 8”x8”x1.5”
After vacationing in France in the early 1970s, retired physicist Carl Sontheimer was inspired to go back to work. He’d seen a new gadget—a mechanized food processor for restaurants—and wanted to retool it for passionate home cooks like himself. His machine was efficient and versatile: mixing eggs into puff pastry took 15 minutes for a human, 10 minutes for a trained chimpanzee, but just 15 seconds in the food processor. Immediately, revered chefs including Julia Child, Jacques Pépin, and James Beard applauded the invention, and Beard even wrote an entire cookbook dedicated to the machine. Decades later, Cuisinart’s line of innovative products ranges from waffle makers and rice cookers to eco-friendly nonstick pans.