Cuisinart ICE-30BC Pure Indulgence Two-Quart Frozen Yogurt-Sorbet-Ice Cream Maker
- Double-insulated freezer bowl makes all sorts of frozen desserts
- Heavy-duty motor can make desserts in as little as 25 minutes
- Holds up to two quarts of frozen dessert
- Automatic mixing paddle
- Large ingredient spout for adding mix-ins
- Brushed metal housing with embossed logo
- Instruction and recipe booklet included
- Three-year warranty
- Clean by hand in warm soapy water. Dry thoroughly.
After vacationing in France in the early 1970s, retired physicist Carl Sontheimer was inspired to go back to work. He’d seen a new gadget—a mechanized food processor for restaurants—and wanted to retool it for passionate home cooks like himself. His machine was efficient and versatile: mixing eggs into puff pastry took 15 minutes for a human, 10 minutes for a trained chimpanzee, but just 15 seconds in the food processor. Immediately, revered chefs including Julia Child, Jacques Pépin, and James Beard applauded the invention, and Beard even wrote an entire cookbook dedicated to the machine. Decades later, Cuisinart’s line of innovative products ranges from waffle makers and rice cookers to eco-friendly nonstick pans.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.