- 1.5-quart saucepan with cover
- 3-quart sauté pan with cover
- 6-quart stock pot with cover
- 10” skillet
- Slotted and solid turners, universal spoon, pasta server, soup ladle, and slotted spoon
Cuisinart Pro Classic Aluminum Cookware 13-Piece Set
Cuisinart’s dishwasher-safe aluminum cookware quickly absorbs the heat of your stovetop or oven to cook up ingredients at an even, consistent temperature. Each nonstick surface cooks without generating hotspots, and the slick surfaces easily release food onto serving platters or into kitchen elves’ open mouths. The addition of heat-resistant utensils, including turners and a soup ladle, makes this set a great gift for students and adults moving out on their own.
- Model number: HW57-13BKGR
- Promotes even heat circulation
- Nonstick cooking surfaces
- Tempered-glass covers fit firmly on pots
- Drip-resistant tapered rims
- Stovetop and freezer safe
- Oven safe up to 350ºF
- Dishwasher safe
- Three-year warranty from Cuisinart
After vacationing in France in the early 1970s, retired physicist Carl Sontheimer was inspired to go back to work. He’d seen a new gadget—a mechanized food processor for restaurants—and wanted to retool it for passionate home cooks like himself. His machine was efficient and versatile: mixing eggs into puff pastry took 15 minutes for a human, 10 minutes for a trained chimpanzee, but just 15 seconds in the food processor. Immediately, revered chefs including Julia Child, Jacques Pépin, and James Beard applauded the invention, and Beard even wrote an entire cookbook dedicated to the machine. Decades later, Cuisinart’s line of innovative products ranges from waffle makers and rice cookers to eco-friendly nonstick pans.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.