Perfect for both personal use and entertaining, this offers consumers fresh coffee, tea, and hot cocoa in under one minute.
Any price comparison is to a new, nonrefurbished product price.
Cuisinart Single Serve Keurig Brewing System (Refurbished)
Easy to Use
- Large 80-ounce removable water reservoir eliminates the need for frequent refills
- Five cup sizes including iced beverage setting and removable drip tray for tall travel mugs
- Fully programmable blue backlit LCD with digital clock, auto on/off, and adjustable temperature
- Model number: SS-700
- Product condition: refurbished
- Product dimensions: 10.2”x13.5”x12.1”
- Weight: 13lb.
In the box:reusable Coffee Filter, charcoal water filter, 12 K-Cup portion pack, and instruction book
After vacationing in France in the early 1970s, retired physicist Carl Sontheimer was inspired to go back to work. He’d seen a new gadget—a mechanized food processor for restaurants—and wanted to retool it for passionate home cooks like himself. His machine was efficient and versatile: mixing eggs into puff pastry took 15 minutes for a human, 10 minutes for a trained chimpanzee, but just 15 seconds in the food processor. Immediately, revered chefs including Julia Child, Jacques Pépin, and James Beard applauded the invention, and Beard even wrote an entire cookbook dedicated to the machine. Decades later, Cuisinart’s line of innovative products ranges from waffle makers and rice cookers to eco-friendly nonstick pans.