- 8” chef knife
- 6” bread knife
- 5” utility knife
- 3” paring knife
- All-purpose household shears
- Eight 4-5” steak knives
- Walnut storage block
Cuisinart Walnut Block Knife Set (14-Piece)
- Great gift for newlyweds or graduates setting out on their own
- High-carbon stainless steel blades provide precision and accuracy
- Precise slicing, chopping, and peeling with tapered ground blades that narrow to an extremely sharp edge
- Durable extra-wide safety bolster for stability and control
- Stainless steel rivets secure the full-tang blade to the ergonomically designed walnut handle
- Hand wash only
- Product dimensions: 8.5”x4.63”x5.75”
After vacationing in France in the early 1970s, retired physicist Carl Sontheimer was inspired to go back to work. He’d seen a new gadget—a mechanized food processor for restaurants—and wanted to retool it for passionate home cooks like himself. His machine was efficient and versatile: mixing eggs into puff pastry took 15 minutes for a human, 10 minutes for a trained chimpanzee, but just 15 seconds in the food processor. Immediately, revered chefs including Julia Child, Jacques Pépin, and James Beard applauded the invention, and Beard even wrote an entire cookbook dedicated to the machine. Decades later, Cuisinart’s line of innovative products ranges from waffle makers and rice cookers to eco-friendly nonstick pans.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.