Cuisinart Wireless Grill Thermometer
In the past, the only ways to determine a steak’s temperature while cooking were to eyeball it, use an old-fashioned analog thermometer, or to ask the cut of meat very, very nicely. Cuisinart has brought barbecuing to the next level with their advanced wireless thermometer. Monitoring your meal is as easy as inserting a probe, which then connects to its base with a cord. Wireless functionality comes into play with the set’s handheld component. With it backyard chefs can select the type of meat they’re cooking, how they’d like it cooked (rare to well-done), and the desired temperature. An alarm alerts users when that temperature has been reached, and a built-in timer and flashlight also come in handy come nighttime.
- Monitor grilling temperature of six types of meat: beef, veal, lamb, pork, chicken, and turkey
- Probe connects to base
- Thermometer has built-in timer and flashlight for grilling at night or while stuck in a whale’s belly
- Handheld unit fits in pockets
- Taste setting
- Alerts user when desired temperature reached
- Wireless functionality range: up to 100 feet
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.