Davidoff Cool Water Eau de Toilettes
- Cool, aquatic, and luscious top notes of citrus, honeydew melon, quince, pineapple, lotus, and lily
- Floral heart of May rose, jasmine, and muguet
- Base notes of musk, vanilla, peach, sandalwood, orris, and vetiver
- Launched in 1996
- 3.4 fl. oz. spray bottle
- Top notes include mint and green nuances, lavender, coriander, and rosemary
- Heart notes include geranium, neroli, jasmine, and sandalwood
- Base composed of cedarwood, musk, amber, and tobacco notes
- Launched in 1988
- 4.2 fl. oz. spray bottle
Guided by an aesthetic informed by the founder’s travels across the globe, the women and men behind Davidoff design luxury goods that look and smell chic whether you’re schmoozing in St. Bart’s or snowshoeing across Saskatchewan. Their meticulously detailed leather goods and watches are made to last through years of use, and accessories such as ties and scarves add the final stylish touches to business and resort wear. Perhaps the company’s biggest splash since its founding, the Davidoff Cool Water fragrance has remained the go-to oceanic scent for both sexes, evinced by its 2009 induction into the FiFi Fragrance Hall of Fame and its perennial spot among bestseller lists.
Aromatic or aquatic? Eau de toilette or eau de parfum? Check out our rundown of fragrance types and tips for wearing.