Davidoff Cool Water Eau de Toilette for Men
Classic Men’s Daytime Fragrance
- Aromatic-marine scent
- Fresh, sharp, and masculine
- Top: mint, greens, lavender, coriander, and rosemary
- Heart: geranium, neroli, jasmine, and sandalwood
- Base: cedarwood, musk, amber, and tobacco
- 2009 Fragrance Hall of Fame, Men’s
- 1992 Fragrance of the Year, Men’s Prestige
- 1992 Media Campaign of the Year, Men’s Print
Good to Know
- 4.2 fl. oz. spray
- Introduced in 1988
Guided by an aesthetic informed by the founder’s travels across the globe, the women and men behind Davidoff design luxury goods that look and smell chic whether you’re schmoozing in St. Bart’s or snowshoeing across Saskatchewan. Their meticulously detailed leather goods and watches are made to last through years of use, and accessories such as ties and scarves add the final stylish touches to business and resort wear. Perhaps the company’s biggest splash since its founding, the Davidoff Cool Water fragrance has remained the go-to oceanic scent for both sexes, evinced by its 2009 induction into the FiFi Fragrance Hall of Fame and its perennial spot among bestseller lists.
Aromatic or aquatic? Eau de toilette or eau de parfum? Check out our rundown of fragrance types and tips for wearing.