Davidoff Cool Water Eau de Toilette
- Aromatic-marine fragrance
- For daytime wear
- Winner of the 1992 FiFi award for Men’s Fragrance of the Year – Nouveau Niche
- Inducted into the FiFi Fragrance Hall of Fame in 2009
- Top notes of mint, greens, lavender, coriander, and rosemary
- Heart notes of geranium, neroli, jasmine, and sandalwood
- Base notes of cedarwood, musk, amber, and tobacco
- Introduced in 1988
- 1.35, 2.5, or 6.7 fl. oz. spray
- Aquatic-floral fragrance
- For casual wear
- Top notes of citrus, honeydew, melon, quince, pineapple, lotus, and lily
- Heart notes of may rose, jasmine, and lily of the valley
- Base notes of musk, vanilla, peach, sandalwood, orris, and vetiver
- Introduced in 1996
- 1, 1.7 or 3.4 fl. oz. spray
Guided by an aesthetic informed by the founder’s travels across the globe, the women and men behind Davidoff design luxury goods that look and smell chic whether you’re schmoozing in St. Bart’s or snowshoeing across Saskatchewan. Their meticulously detailed leather goods and watches are made to last through years of use, and accessories such as ties and scarves add the final stylish touches to business and resort wear. Perhaps the company’s biggest splash since its founding, the Davidoff Cool Water fragrance has remained the go-to oceanic scent for both sexes, evinced by its 2009 induction into the FiFi Fragrance Hall of Fame and its perennial spot among bestseller lists.
Aromatic or aquatic? Eau de toilette or eau de parfum? Check out our rundown of fragrance types and tips for wearing.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.