Davidoff Cool Water Eau de Toilette for Men or Women
Davidoff Cool Water Eau de Toilette for Men (4.2 Fl. Oz.)
- Fresh, spicy men’s fragrance
- Recommended for daytime wear
- Top notes of mint, green nuances, lavender, coriander, and rosemary
- Heart notes of geranium, neroli, jasmine, and sandalwood
- Base notes of cedarwood, musk, amber, and tobacco
- Introduced in 1988
- 4.2 fl. oz. spray bottle
- Slender blue flacon with a black topper
Davidoff Cool Water Eau de Toilette for Women (3.4 Fl. Oz.)
- Aquatic, floral women’s fragrance
- Recommended for nighttime wear throughout the summer
- Top notes of citrus, honeydew melon, quince, pineapple, lotus, and lily
- Heart notes of May rose, jasmine, and muguet
- Base notes of musk, vanilla, peach, sandalwood, orris, and vetiver
- Introduced in 1996
- 3.4 fl. oz. spray bottle
- Blue flacon in the shape of a water bottle
Guided by an aesthetic informed by the founder’s travels across the globe, the women and men behind Davidoff design luxury goods that look and smell chic whether you’re schmoozing in St. Bart’s or snowshoeing across Saskatchewan. Their meticulously detailed leather goods and watches are made to last through years of use, and accessories such as ties and scarves add the final stylish touches to business and resort wear. Perhaps the company’s biggest splash since its founding, the Davidoff Cool Water fragrance has remained the go-to oceanic scent for both sexes, evinced by its 2009 induction into the FiFi Fragrance Hall of Fame and its perennial spot among bestseller lists.
Man or woman, perfume or cologne, learn how to select the right scent notes for professional, casual, and even romantic wear with this fragrance guide.
Too much and you'll clear the room. Too little and you've wasted a spritz. Hit the sweet spot with our guide on where and how to apply perfume.