ESRB rating Mature 17+: Content is generally suitable for ages 17 and up. Contains blood, intense violence, partial nudity, and suggestive themes.
Deadly Premonition: The Director’s Cut for PlayStation 3
Few games polarized the video-game community like Deadly Premonition. Its melding of the suspense-horror, action-adventure, and open-world genres gave excellent framing to a dark Twin Peaks-style plot, which puts players in the role of special agent Francis York Morgan as he investigates the Red Seed murders terrorizing the seemingly all-American mountain town of Greenvale. But the game also repelled some players, developing a reputation for clumsy controls and lazy production value. This director’s cut fixes those two main issues by reworking the game mechanics, updating the graphics to HD resolution, and including a handwritten note that says, “My bad.” Director Hidetaka “Swery” Suehiro also revises the beginning and ending scenarios, giving the resolution a more branched feel that better reflects the game’s open-world format filled with side quests and mini games.
- Special edition of polarizing suspense-horror action-adventure game
- New beginning and end scenario from director Hidetaka “Swery” Suehiro
- Open-world format lets you unearth a small town’s dark secrets
- Overhauled with high-definition graphics
- Reworked controls for smoother combat
- Guaranteed to give you 36% more bizarre dreams
- New in-game camera allows you take photos of play
- Expandable with downloadable content (not included)
- Compatible with PlayStation Move
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.