- 16 security cameras with 600TVL resolution
- 16-channel DVR with 500GB hard drive
- 16 security extension cables, 60’ each
- Two BNC to RCA connectors
- 10’ RJ-45 ethernet cable
- 6’ power adapter
- 6’ RCA video cable
- USB mouse
- IR remote controller (batteries not included)
- Quick start guide
- Instruction manual
- Software CD
Defender BlueLine DIY 16-Channel Security Camera System
Keep tabs on your surroundings with this comprehensive security system, which lets you monitor your home or business from 16 different angles. All the necessary hardware is included, as is an instruction manual and a quick-start guide that lead you through a simple setup.
Clear, Pristine Video At Any Hour
The 16 cameras in this security system capture 600TVL footage that’s bright, colorful, and unmarred by static or commercial breaks. Clarity perseveres even in low lighting, as the camera’s night vision pierces up to 75 feet of darkness so you’re always clued into what’s happening on your property.
Access real-time footage whether you’re lying in bed at home or braving the Australian wilderness. Defender’s included software links the DVR to the internet so you can view footage remotely from your smartphone, tablet, or laptop. You’ll even receive e-mail alerts should the cameras capture something of note, such as a sudden movement or an Elvis sighting.
Years Worth of Storage
The BlueLine’s DVR can store more than two year’s worth of video on its massive 500GB hard drive, so revisiting footage from days, months, or years in the past is no problem.
- Model number: 21177
- 16-channel security system
- 500GB DVR
- High-resolution 600TLV cameras
- View real-time footage on mobile devices and laptops
- Instant e-mail alerts
- Night vision up to 75’
- IP65-rated anodized aluminum housing resistant to inclement weather
- Suited for indoor or outdoor use
- Condition: new