- $39 for a Deni stainless-steel electric skillet ($129.99 list price)
- Free shipping
Deni Stainless-Steel Electric Skillet
Drawing on 1,500 watts of power, the electric skillet quickly heats up its nonstick, 14″x12″ cooking surface to fry, sauté, braise, or simmer enough food for family breakfasts or large dinners. The stainless-steel skillet features cool-touch handles to prevent burns, and a see-through glass lid so cooks can check on their food without letting all the steam out. Its adjustable thermostat toggles temperatures anywhere between “warm” and 450 degrees Fahrenheit, and should be removed before running the skillet through a dishwasher or car-wash tunnel.
- 14″x12″ cooking surface with nonstick coating
- Removable thermostat adjustable from “warm” to 450°F to dragon breath
- Brushed stainless-steel exterior with cool-touch handles
- See-through glass lid with stainless-steel rim
- 1,500 watts of power to fry, sauté, braise, or simmer food
- Dishwasher safe (when thermostat is removed)
- Made in China
- One-year limited warranty
- Dimensions: 19.5″x6.25″x13.5″; 8 pounds
How to get your goods: by purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, your order is complete!
For questions pertaining to this deal, please visit the deal Q&A on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service.
Like Groupon Goods on Facebook for hand-picked deals, product giveaways, and more Goods stuff.