DermaBrilliance Sonic Exfoliation System
- Sonic Beauty Wand
- Charging stand
- DermaBrilliance Jewel Resurfacing Cream (2.6 fl. oz.)
- DermaBrilliance Apple Stem Cell Cleanser (1.7 fl. oz.)
- DermaBrilliance Eye Recovery (0.5 fl. oz.)
- 2 soft teardrop resurfacing heads
- 1 deep pore-cleansing brush head
- 1 Sonic lifting massage head
- DermaBrilliance promises to give skin a more youthful, glowing, luminous look, no matter your age
- Provides a smooth, brighter, and more radiant complexion, creating the perfect canvas for flawless makeup application
- Reduces the signs of aging
- Usable with all skin types (skin type chart included in manual)
- View clinically-proven benefits
- Jewel Resurfacing Cream contains a full carat of micronized diamonds and 100 carats of micronized garnets
- Lightweight with portable design that’s easy to travel with
- Waterproof beauty wand with high and low settings
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Two-minute timer, with unlimited timer also included
- Oscillation rate: 5,585 rpm (93 Hz)
- Operates cordlessly with a rechargeable battery
- Full charge provides up to two weeks of regular exfoliation and cleansing
How to Use It
- First, cleanse the skin by applying the Apple Stem Cell cleanser to the cleansing brush head after connecting it to the wand. Turn the device on and apply moderate pressure in an upward circular motion around the face and neck. After the timer stops, thoroughly rinse skin with water.
- Replace the cleansing head with the foam exfoliation head and apply the Jewel Resurfacing Cream foam head. Turn the device on and apply moderate pressure in an upward circular motion around the face and neck. Afterward, thoroughly rinse skin with water.
- After drying the skin, apply the Eye Recovery to the face and eye area using the sonic lifting massage head.
Understand what kinds of products best suit your individual skin type.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.