With the help of four treatment creams, this clinically proven handheld radio-frequency device helps appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- DermaVitál Pre-Face Treatment (2 fl. oz.)
- DermaVitál Hydra Infusion (2 fl. oz.)
- DermaVitál Skin Mist spray (2 fl. oz.)
- DermaVitál Hydra Support (1 fl. oz.)
- Pink carrying bag for the DermaWand
- DermaWand DVD with training exercises
- DermaWand Manual with step-by-step instructions
To help complexions regain their youthful allure, the clinically proven DermaWand uses radio frequencies that work to boost elasticity and reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and enlarged pores. With two three-minute treatments a day, noticeable results can appear in as little as four weeks. To help prep the face and magnify the wand’s effects, this kit also includes four creams that thoroughly moisturize and calm skin.
Treatment Process Overview
- After cleansing and drying your skin, apply the Pre-Face Treatment to your face and neck. This step makes it easier for the wand to glide across your skin.
- Follow the instructions in the included manual to use the DermaWand.
- After completing the DermaWand exercises, apply the Hydra Support moisturizer to sensitive problem areas.
- Massage a small amount of the Hydra Infusion formula into your skin to help it better absorb water during the next step.
- Lightly spray Skin Mist over your face and neck, then massage it into the surface. Repeat this step four to five times to deliver moisture to deep layers of skin.
- Handheld radio-frequency device
- Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Three-minute treatments
- Should be used twice a day
- Included skincare formulas help enhance effects
- Click here to view a complete list of ingredients for each product
- Dimensions: 6.33”x4.63”x8.13”
- Weight: 2lb.
- Click here and here to read about clinical tests and results.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.