- One lunch bag
- One large 2.75-cup lunch pod with ice pack
- Two 1-cup pod
Designer Lunch Bag with Storage Pods
These stylish cotton lunch bags are a far cry from the blocky plastic lunch boxes of youth. Elevated to fashion accessories by their attractive patterns, the bags cunningly hide lunch pods from view. The large pod helps keep entrees fresh with a reusable ice pack that snaps in place, lodging itself in the lid like a ninja watching from the ceiling, and all three pods help prevent leaks with snap-on lids.
- Cotton construction
- Durable and easy to clean
- Tote-bag silhouette
- PVC-free PEVA lining with extra insulation
- Chicago with zipper and snap closure
- Wellesley with fold-over and snap closure
- Interior mesh pocket for utensils, ice packs, and condiments
- Spot clean
- Wellesley with carry handle and detachable shoulder strap
- Chicago with dual carry handles
- Wellesley: 10"x6.5"x9.75"
- Chciago: 12"x6.75"x10.5"
- Snap-on lids
- Lunch pod with snap-in ice pack
- Ice pack is reusable and nontoxic
- Spot-clean ice pack
- Pods and lids are top-rack dishwasher-safe
To complete your Goods order, simply purchase this Groupon and provide your name and shipping address.
Please check the Fine Print for this deal’s estimated delivery timeframe. We work with thousands of brands to deliver the amazing selection you see on Groupon Goods, and this shipping window ensures we have enough time to coordinate with our suppliers to get you the products you love.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Free returns. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 12 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. How is the strike-through price determined?