DEWALT 20V MAX XR 0.5” Brushless Compact Drill/Driver Kit (Manufacturer Refurbished)
- DEWALT brushless motor delivers up to 57% more run time over brushed
- XR Li-Ion batteries with fuel gauge provide 33% more capacity over standard packs
- High-speed transmission with two speed settings (0-550/0-2,000 RPM) delivers up to 30% faster application speeds
- Compact and lightweight design fits into tight areas
- Ergonomic comfort grip handle provides ideal balance and tool control
- Metal 1/2” ratcheting chuck for superior bit gripping strength
- 3-Mode LED provides lighting in dark or confined spaces up to 20 times brighter than previous model
- LED Spotlight Mode features 20-minute shutoff function allowing for extended work time in dark or confined spaces
- Condition: Manufacturer refurbished
- Weight: 3.4lbs.
- Dimensions: 6” (L) x 3” (W) x 9” (H)
- 1-year limited warranty from DEWALT; includes repairs without charge for any defects due to faulty materials or workmanship.
- DCD791 20V MAX* XR Li-Ion BL compact drill/driver
- 2 DCB203 XR 2.0AH battery packs
- Kit box
- Belt hook
Many premier companies have their genesis in one simple idea, tool, or accident. DEWALT’S was a tool born from a stroke of genius. In 1922, woodworking superintendent Raymond DeWalt figured out a way to group a saw, a radial arm, and a motor in a way that greatly boosted the versatility of the humble saw, reducing the time and number of people required to do even some of the most basic woodworking tasks. His contraption, the Wonder-Worker, led him to form DEWALT in 1924, and over the years, the company’s name came to be seen on a wide range of power tools and accessories. Even with an already-grand collection of products, DEWALT is always looking for the next big thing. The company invites tinkerers to submit their own inventions and asks workers what tools they would like to see.