DeWalt Impact Driver Accessories and Drill Bits
14-Piece Drill Bit Set
- Comes with the following split-point drill bits: two 1/16”, one 5/64”, one 3/32”, one 7/64”, one 5/32”, one 9/64”, and two 1/8”
- Comes with one of each the following pilot-point drill bits: 3/16”, 7/32”, 1/4”, 5/16”, and 3/8”
- No-spin shank holds off spinning in the chuck
- Resists lock-up on breakthrough
- Size markings located above the shank so they don’t wear away
34-Piece Impact Driver Accessory Set
- Includes most common accessories used by an impact driver
- Black oxide powder coat finish
- Comes with storage case
Many premier companies have their genesis in one simple idea, tool, or accident. DeWalt’s was a tool born from a stroke of genius. In 1922, woodworking superintendent Raymond DeWalt figured out a way to group a saw, a radial arm, and a motor in a way that greatly boosted the versatility of the humble saw, reducing the time and number of people required to do even some of the most basic woodworking tasks. His contraption, the Wonder-Worker, led him to form DeWalt in 1924, and over the years, the company’s name came to be seen on a wide range of power tools and accessories. Even with an already-grand collection of products, DeWalt is always looking for the next big thing. The company invites tinkerers to submit their own inventions and asks workers what tools they would like to see.
The Fine Print
Limit 3 per person, may buy 2 more as gifts. Free returns. Does not ship to AK/HI/Canada/Puerto Rico. Most orders are delivered within 7 business days from the purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must pay applicable tax and provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods. How is the strike-through price determined?