- Slim profile makes it easy to stow in your pocket
- Pocket for cash and receipts runs the length of the bifold wallet
- Six slots for credit cards and IDs
- Two additional slots for storing odds and ends
- Embossed with a large Dickies logo on the exterior and a smaller one inside
- Detailed with contrasting stitching
“Do you know how hard it was to rip those pants apart?” quipped a Dickies executive to the New York Times. The rhetorical question was in reference to an ad in which two motorcyclists pointed their front wheels in opposite directions and burned rubber in an attempt to tear apart the pair Dickies Original 874 work pants suspended between them. The ad exemplified Dickies’ “authentic, durable, and no-nonsense” identity. This built-to-last mantra seems self-evident, given that Dickies began in 1922 as a company that produced bib overalls, survived the Great Depression, and emerged a few years later as a primary manufacturer of millions of military uniforms during World War II. Currently the number-one manufacturer of work apparel worldwide, Dickies has endured into the 21st century by adding lines of casual apparel and accessories for men, women, children, and robots.
For questions pertaining to this deal, click the Ask a Question button below. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer support.
Goods sold by Groupon Goods. View the Groupon Goods FAQ to learn more.